Information: This forum has been closed. Details

Tharsis Estates "Open for Business"

Moderator: Blue Mars Staff

Tharsis Estates "Open for Business"

Postby DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:35 am

Having gotten online and a first version of my own shop working, I am ready to discuss renting shop and block space in the city. Rather than pre-set the shop and block layout, I am taking the approach of tell me what you need, and we can work from there. If you are interested, find me in-world, or contact me directly at:

danielravennest (at) gmail (dot) com

Please note that like everyone else here, I am still learning how things work, and the software and website are under construction. I don't expect things to go perfectly smooth the first few times, and you should not either.
DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa

Full Name: DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa

Re: Tharsis Estates "Open for Business"

Postby DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:34 pm

My shop setup now that I have the shelves in the right place :)

Re: Tharsis Estates "Open for Business"

Postby DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:46 pm

My how things have changed in two months. At this time all but one shop with 25 shelves are taken in Tharsis. Therefore I have purchased a second Outpost, to be known as "Sandbox City", and started construction. I just started today, and got as far as roughing out the terrain for the main island. Sandbox will have numerous outer islands available for private use, as well as a central shopping area with additional stores. I am continuing my practice of setting up shops and blocks as people ask for them. If you want something specific, please contact me at the above email address.

Return to In Development