Information: This forum has been closed. Details

ai.bluemars.com/chat

Post new member questions or tips here. This is for general information about Blue Mars.

Moderator: Blue Mars Staff

ai.bluemars.com/chat

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 pm

The last several times I have attempted to chat with a random bot, I have been unable to get any response other than "Hi (username)!" I think this is due to too many 'starter' bots that don't even have basic communication capabilities. To be quite blunt about it, if people can't see these bots in action, they aren't likely to become interested in the project. It might be worthwhile to consider some sort of filter, so that at the very least, guests may begin chatting with functional bots. I hope this isn't taken as harsh criticism, as I've been very excited about these projects since finding out about them (the link is right at the top of my browserbar), and I am always eager to explore the capabilities of these programs. I think that easy-to-access experience is important to bringing in new users and contributors.

Re: ai.bluemars.com/chat

Postby Gust » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 am

Also noticed that the avatar is the same each time I load the page. Tried different browsers to no effect.
Gust

Re: ai.bluemars.com/chat

Postby ynaga ID:ynaga » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 pm

You can talk with Suzette, the most chatty bot in Blue Mars, at the left side of the stage screen in Welcome Area.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:14 pm.
ynaga ID:ynaga

Full Name: ynaga ID:ynaga

Return to Blue Mars Users