Information: This forum has been closed. Details

Where is Everyone

Post new member questions or tips here. This is for general information about Blue Mars.

Moderator: Blue Mars Staff

Where is Everyone

Postby Carlysandra » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Hello. I just created an avatar and entered world for the first time yesterday. I went to several different places and did not run into anyone. Is there a best time to visit? A best place? Is this world closing?
Carlysandra

Re: Where is Everyone

Postby Jony ID:Jony » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Hello, the best place is Welcome area, but I'm afraid. I have bad feelings about Bluemars...... "I see dead virtual worlds" :P
Jony ID:Jony

Full Name: Jony ID:Jony

Postby Carlysandra » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 am

LOLZ!! I was afraid of that. Thanks for responding. Looks like they had a good idea going. Sorry it didn't pan out for them.
Carlysandra

Postby Press ID:Press » Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 am

Hmm Virtual World are growing, just not bluemars, because the prices are too high, the creation tools are to complicated that isnt what people want. it must be easy and then it seems the Graphic is not important really, see secondlife and the best examle Mindcraft. Mindcraft has terrible Graphics but is easy for everyone
Press ID:Press

Full Name: Press ID:Press

Postby Hella Blazzze » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:30 am

as a matter of fact the developing tools aren't that complicated this is the reason why i joined blue mars in the first place. I also love 3ds max tho. unfortunate that there aren't more users because this chat program has so much potential.
Hella Blazzze

Return to Blue Mars Users