Information: This forum has been closed. Details

How to Salvage Blue Mars PC: 1. Rebuild the Welcome Area

Moderator: Blue Mars Staff

Re: How to Salvage Blue Mars PC: 1. Rebuild the Welcome Area

Postby rosh ID:rosh » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:27 pm

Hi all,

So here is the final list of participants for the Beach City redevelopment project (by username):

1. Magellan
2. DavyRocket
3. hypatiaa
4. PhoenixLane
5. ac17481ca735151d8255db43c42d4051
6. DanielRavenNest
7. Kaylu
8. estelleparnall
9. JadeZuma
10. jamt
11. Traveller
12. Damgori
13. ynaga
14. rsdworker
15. AshasekayiRa
16. rubenst
17. turtlesociety
18. Bohny
19. kaluru
20. NCARalph
21. hensoup

Tomorrow, I will be sending out emails to the people on this list, with a map showing the layout of the Blocks placed in Beach City. We'd like you to give us your top 3 choices of Blocks, and we will allocate them to you based on your preference. If preferences overlap, it will be on a first-come-first-served basis.

NOTE: I will only send emails to the email address registered as the "Contact Email" in your company profile, so please make sure you've entered an active email address which you actually use. To change your company's contact email, please go to HOME > Account Info > Edit Account Info > Edit Company Info in the Developer MyPage.

I'll post here tomorrow after I've sent out the emails, so that those of you that were expecting one can check their inboxes/spam folders.

Thanks,
Rosh
rosh ID:rosh

Full Name: rosh ID:rosh

Postby DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 am

I started a topic in the "In Development" section for the Beach City Renovation Project:

http://create.bluemars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=162&t=2538

Please post what your plans are for your block (once it's assigned), and also if you need anything that other developers can supply. Simply seeing what other people are doing will lead to less overlap and a better overall result. It might also lead to requests to swap or adjust blocks once we see what is going where.
DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa

Full Name: DanielRavenNest ID:DanielRa

Postby rosh ID:rosh » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:26 am

Hi all,

I just posted an update on Daniel's new thread HERE. I will be posting further updates regarding the Beach City development project to this thread.

Thanks,
Rosh
rosh ID:rosh

Full Name: rosh ID:rosh

Postby yuguduruk ID:yuguduru » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:45 pm

andrei ID:andrei wrote:strong themes in general areas are risky. I like Blade Runner, but tastes differ and choosing one non-neutral theme as a welcome area will likely deter newcomers who are not too crazy about dark urban hostile settings but prefer open areas, with lots of green.

makes sense, wouldnt you say so, guys?

what would urban planning codes in a virtual envirenment look like?

:?
yuguduruk ID:yuguduru

Full Name: yuguduruk ID:yuguduru

Previous

Return to Suggestions