Information: This forum has been closed. Details

Reports of furniture shortcomings

Moderator: Blue Mars Staff

Reports of furniture shortcomings

Postby Magellan ID:Magellan » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:15 pm

I think Davy may have reported these problems already, but here's what I am hearing from customers:

1. They cannot move furniture
2. They cannot rotate furniture
3. Furniture is appearing 1.5 metres above the ground
Magellan ID:Magellan

Full Name: Magellan ID:Magellan

Re: Reports of furniture shortcomings

Postby DavyRocket ID:DavyRock » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:23 am

To add to that list...

I know I set my new green leather herrington livingroom set to mat_ar_floor, and attachment type to floor aswell. V made a rug last week all set the same. She is unable to put the green leather chair on her new rug.
DavyRocket ID:DavyRock

Full Name: DavyRocket ID:DavyRock

Postby 1764239 ID:1764239 » Sat May 28, 2011 6:32 am

It is May 2011 and these problems persist.
I am a member and user of furniture now - so this post is backing up previous posts.
Cannot rotate anything other than AR default furniture that appears in my house inventory - the chairs. The Teddy Bear will
not rotate. Items appear at a level set by the designer. I would like to lift or lower things please.
Grab handles for many items are well below the actual seen item - ie bounding box way below what is expected.
Unable therefore to place my furniture where I want it to go.

Idtei :D 8-)
1764239 ID:1764239

Full Name: 1764239 ID:1764239

Postby Magellan ID:Magellan » Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Dear Miss Idtei

I just checked back through my sales history and I see that you've not bought any of my furniture, so, apart from anything else, I am in the clear. Phew!

What I was going to suggest is that you try contacting the developer for an upgrade. I upgraded all my items whenever there appeared to be a problem, and I think that in the end all problems were solved. When AR introduced furniture there were some teething problems and some steps that were not fully explained to developers; it took time to get everything sorted out. Perhaps the developer of your items has fixed the problems, too, in later versions, and can supply them to you at the minimum cost?

Cheers, MM.
Magellan ID:Magellan

Full Name: Magellan ID:Magellan

Return to Blue Mars Sandbox: Furniture Editor