From Blue Mars Developer Guidebook
ARVirtualWorld table has methods for controlling the HUD and the avatar data in a virtual world (city) level.
The ARVirtualWorld works as a singleton object. Always use the Instance member to access the singleton object.
- ShowHUD - deprecated
Original functionality: showed HUD avatar controller.
- HideHUD - deprecated
Original functionality: hid HUD avatar controller.
Returns an avatar data table of the specified entity. The returned table contains the following keys:
- (number) The owner's client ID
- (string) The avatar's name
- (string) The avatar's short name (registered as "User ID" on user registration)
- (table) The attached items (i.e. clothes and accessories)
- (binary data) The avatar's face data
- (string) The avatar's gender; "M" for male, "F" for female
Time of Day
- returns the current simulated time of day
- set the current simulated time of day
- returns the time of day speed
- set the time of day speed
- returns the time of day start hour
- set the time of day start hour
- returns the time of day end hour
- set the time of day end hour