Developer MyPage Release Notes August 26 2010
From Blue Mars Developer Guidebook
Back to Release Notes
Here are the new features and updates to the Developer MyPage for this release.
NOTE: If you don't see the announced feature changes to your Developer MyPage, try logging out, or clearing your browser's history first.
"Use By Myself" command for Residences
- City Developers and Block Developers can now build Residences and use it for themselves.
- Please refer to the Tutorials page on how to build Residences, decorate with furniture and add guests.
"Send Currency" feature
- You can now send BLU$ from your Developer account to any developer or user.
- To send BLU$ to another user, enter the User ID (which can be seen during chat or by right-clicking on another avatar).
- To send BLU$ to another developer, specify the Company ID (which the recipient can find under HOME > Account Info).
- NOTE: There is a 10 BLU$ processing fee that will be deducted from your account IN ADDITION to the amount you send to the other user. For example, if you send 1,000 BLU$ to another developer, 1,010 BLU$ will be deducted from your account.
- Once the transaction is complete, you and the recipient will receive an email confirmation indicating the amount sent.
Billing History export feature
- You can export all or parts of your billing history to a CSV file. To export specific time periods, filter for the desired dates using the calendar and then click on "CSV".
- All time stamps in Billing History, CONTENTS and PROPERTIES have been changed to the "YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS" 24-hour format, allowing for correct sorting by date/time.
- The information in the "Category" column has been separated into 2 columns: Category and Type. Now you can sort by each column, or use the multi-sorting feature (sort one column, then hover your mouse over the right edge of another column until a number appears) to sort any column in the order you wish.
"Open Marketplace" button on PROPERTIES page
- Click on the Open Marketplace button on top of the PROPERTIES page to open the Shop/Block Marketplace site. This will make it easier to check whether the property you leased out has been listed on the Marketplace.
Developer News supports HTML
- Articles posted in the News tab now supports hyperlinks.
Back to Release Notes